Information We Collect:
1. Information you provide us directly. BulkPet.com may collect any and all information you provide when registering, accessing, or using the Services, including but not limited to the following:
- Registration username and password if applicable
- Your name, address, and email address
- Your pet food brand preferences and any supplier/ retailer preferences
- Purchase-related information including, without limitation, information submitted when making purchases through the Services. BULKPET.COM DOES NOT STORE ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. All credit card transactions are handled via Moneris and their security policy can be found on their webite www.moneris.ca .
- Information from your browser or device, including, but not limited to, your IP address, location, cookie information, and hardware & software attributes.
- Any content you submit to, on or through the Site (including, without limitation, User-Submitted Content)
- Communications between you and BulkPet.com. For example, we may send you service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of service-related emails by contacting us at http://BulkPet.com/customerservice .
How We Use Your Information:
Any information collected may be used for the following general purposes:
- To customize users’ experience while using the Service and provide customer service
- To fulfill requests and/or process transactions for information, products and/or services provided by BulkPet.com
- To process user registrations with the Service and verify that users’ registration information is active and valid
- To present users with and administer BulkPet.com special offers, promotions, contests, and/or other features of the Service
- To improve the functionality of the Service and its features and enable user participation
- To communicate with users and provide users with information
In addition, information received may be used:
- To help users efficiently access information
- To remember information so users will not have to re-enter it
- To provide personalized content and information
- To provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of the Services
- To develop and test new products and features
- To monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- To diagnose or fix technical problems
- For other legitimate purposes, which we strive to identify at the time of collection
Sharing Of Your Information:
- We will not share, rent, or sell your information to third parties outside BulkPet.com for their marketing purposes.
- We will not use your information to provide you with marketing offers or promotions on behalf of third parties.
- We may share User-Submitted Content and user information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that BulkPet.com is part of, or that become part of that group (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
- Third-party vendors who perform aspects of the Service (e.g., hosting any of the Sites, designing and/or operating features of the Service, analytics tracking, sharing page-level content, and/or other administrative services) (“Service Providers”) may be provided access to user information (e.g., via cookies). Such Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Services under reasonable confidentiality terms, and any such information shared with third-party vendors will be limited to non-personally-identifiable information.
Parties with whom you may share your User-Submitted Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service (including, without limitation, User-Submitted Content) becomes available to the public. Once you have shared such information or content or made it public, that information or content may be re-shared by others.
- Any User-Submitted Content that you make public is searchable by other users.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other users or third parties have copied or saved that information.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of Canada where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
How We Store Your Information
- Your information collected through the Services may be stored and processed in Canada or any other country in which BulkPet.com, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- BulkPet.com, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may transfer information that we collect, including personal information, across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
- We have reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Services secure. However, no data transmission over the Internet, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be completely secure. BulkPet.com accordingly cannot ensure the security of any information collected through the Services or guarantee that information on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Modifying Your Personal or Company Information:
You may update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile information or settings. If you have any further questions about reviewing, modifying or deleting your account information or settings, please contact us directly at http://BulkPet.com/customerservice.
How Long We Keep Your User Content:
Following termination or deactivation of your account, we, our Affiliates, and/or our Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and/or User-Submitted Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. If you have any questions about termination or deactivation of your account, please contact us directly at http://BulkPet.com/customerservice.
Other Web Sites and Services: